Your privacy is important to Quest to Learn. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Quest to Learn collects, and the ways in which Quest to Learn uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Quest to Learn may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email newsletter); and
- any other information that you send to Quest to Learn.
Using personal information
Quest to Learn may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Quest to Learn discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Quest to Learn may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Quest to Learn will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Quest to Learn will store all the personal information you provide.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Quest to Learn is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Quest to Learn
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.