Q2L Title I Parent Advisory Council Meeting
Title I PAC
Chair: Christine M. Duenas
Alternate Chair: Allyson Ledoux
Dear Q2L Families,
We invite you to join the Q2L Title I Parent Advisory Council (Q2L PAC). Quest to Learn is a Title I School-Wide Program (SWP). Title I SWP means that all parents, legal guardians, and families are encouraged to participate in PAC meetings. We are excited to meet you and get your feedback for Title I Parent and Family Engagement 1% set-aside.
The first meeting of the Q2L PAC will be held:
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:30am – 10:30 am
Zoom meeting. To join Zoom Meeting click here. Meeting ID: 935 5796 6498 Passcode: Title12020
Title I explained:
- ● Title I is a large part of federal funding programs, which provide supplemental money toschools with many low-income families and students. (Every Student Succeeds Act,
- ● Title I money provided to schools and districts are meant to help students meeteducational goals.
- ● Title I schools are determined by the number of students who would be eligible toreceive free or reduced-price lunch.
- ● Title I funding amount (the total dollar amount the school is awarded) is determinedthrough the completion of the school meal form.
- ● In a school-wide program, Title I funds are combined with other school funds to supporteducational programs for ALLstudents.
- ● Title I schools must set aside a minimum of 1% of their total allocation to fund parent involvement and engagement activities.
- ● Title I schools must get parent feedback for how funds will be used for parent and family engagement.
○ This reflects rollover funds from 2019-2020 SY Thank you in advance for joining us,
Q2L PAC Chairperson