NYCDOE Summer School Info
Starting June 29, 2020 summer school students will complete their work on iLearnNYC, an online learning management system.
First, you need to retrieve your DOE account credentials: yourname@
nycstudents.net and create your password. Follow these steps:
- Go to Student Account Self Service (Open external link)
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
When you have this info Go to > TeachHub(Open external link); sign in and Click the DARK BLUE iLearnNYC icon.
Once in iLearnNYC, you can see your courses, meet your teacher, review course content, and more.