Games For Change Student Challenge
Middle and high school students are invited to attend Games for Change Student Challenge!
Each meet-up is on a different Challenge game theme, and facilitated by NYC experts and activists.
Register for free at bit.ly/g4cmeet-ups
Students under 18 encouraged to bring a parent/guardian.
Here’s the full schedule:
- ANIMAL WELFARE – Nov 4 (5-7pm) – learn about NYC’s homeless animals with experts from animal rescue experts at Museum of the Moving Image
- CIVIC JOURNALISM – Nov 10 (6-8pm) – meet New York Times journalists and learn about local reporting at the NY Times Building
- YOUTH JUSTICE – Nov 16 (6-8pm) – workshop on the criminal justice system at Community Connections for Youth in the South Bronx
- SMART CITIES – Dec 3 (5-7pm) – facilitated by the Mayor’s Office of Tech & Innovation at the Museum of the Moving Image
- LITERACY (date tbd) – led by the Global Literacy XPRIZE at the NY Public Library
All NYC public middle and high schoolers can submit games, due January 30th.